2013/02/17

Memories.

Hello!

There's radiostation, my home radiostation, in Poland (maybe it won't be very patriotic, but I hope to move out in to years: London, Stockholm, Paris, NY, don't know yet, but it's good to have a target in life). I don't have a fresh outfit now, because I'm sitting at home and I haven't got anyone to take photos, but stay tuned photos are coming. Instead I have my pictures from fall.




The shoot was taken in some beautiful park near palm house (?). Coat is a bit strange to me, but I really like the skirt - its facture and the prints. I had some bag to this outfit, but sadly I didn't take any photos with it. Hmm, I really want spring to come - so many new trends, outfits to wear ( I'm thrilled).
 
 
coat  Reserved jumper & skirt vintage
photographer: Magda Pietruszka
 
P.S I know that maybe this isn't perfect post, but I really had to start blogging. I couldn't wait, I'm so impatiet and now have hope that you will forgive me ;)
 
See you soon
Amelie

12 comments:

  1. Good start. Keep on blogging.
    check it mine, http://www.kibuasworld.com
    you welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you model? Because those are some really good shots of you! Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me and modeling is a really long story. But now I only have some photo shoots to have fun :)

      Delete
  3. I like your blog, lovely pictures! I'm a new blogger aswell, maybe we could follow each other?
    x

    http://kitsch-kouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your posts! Your photos are amazing and you look great:)Ohh and I love your coat&sweater:)
    xxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! And you look great! Keep bloggin =)
    Kisses
    Hyatt
    http://hyattsdiary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I am following you on Bloglovin' now too! :) Can't wait to see your next post! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Love it!

    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete